Azets has recently grown to be one of the leading providers of Microsoft Business Central and LS Central in Finland and the Nordic countries, supporting customers in vast variety of business sectors. Elevated by our success, we are on a strong growth path and seeking an experienced
(Senior) Project Manager, ERP
to join us as a highly valued key player in large-scale and extremely interesting projects with top-tier clients. You get to embrace all of this in a team of experienced top-level project managers and in a unit of over 80 Business Central experts working collaboratively to ensure our customers' success.
Project management means working closely with various stakeholders. Typical workdays involve collaboration with both our customers and our top experts, as ERP delivery projects are successfully completed together. It’s clear that sometimes work is smooth sailing and sometimes there will be rougher waters – yet we will never freeze. By asking and supporting one another we are able to handle even the most challenging issues professionally. Our systematic and organized approach takes us forward, achieving our project goals and the big picture, but not leaving the smaller crucial details unnoticed.
You will be accountable for managing one or few MS Business Central or LS Central Nordic delivery projects from the pre-sales phase until go-live and the transition to Continuous Services.
As Project Manager you will:
- Be responsible for planning and managing your project(s) including budget, scope, resourcing, schedule and reporting, with full support from your colleagues and other great teams.
- Manage financial success in all your projects by following the financial status carefully, creating forecasts and performing customer invoicing in a timely basis.
- Actively manage also the more problematic situations in close cooperation with the customer, navigating out with the best possible solution.
- Possess excellent communication skills and demonstrate expertise in hosting steering group meetings and other customer collaboration.
- Know how to run change and risk management processes effectively and get customers’ and other stakeholders’ approvals.
- Communicate fluently in English and Finnish with our ERP architects, consultants and developers from different countries and nationalities.
Our Project Managers Team includes professionals with different backgrounds, but all of us share good technical understanding and practical experience in managing ERP delivery projects with agile methods.
We would like to see that you have
- Over 5 years of experience in project management within customer delivery projects
- Proven experience in ERP solutions and related business processes, preferably in MS Business Central and/or LS Central
- The desire, will and ability to learn and work as part of a great team.
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in Information Systems, Engineering, Finance, Business Management or equivalent program.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Finnish
- Agile, PMP, IPMA, PRINCE2, ITIL or similar certification is an advantage
In addition to your skills, we are looking for the right character to join our team and contribute to our teamwork and success. With us you will get plenty of opportunities to excel and show your skills as well as the support and guidance to further advance your career.
Azets represents an employer that is big, stable and yet flexible as a small company. We aim to adopt modern technologies and best practices and constantly evolve. We believe in empowerment, where each of our employees takes ownership and responsibility for developing and implementing new ways of working. We are honored to get to work with our large and satisfied customer base and the nicest colleagues in a supportive environment where each individual is valued.
Our offices are strategically located in central areas of cities with excellent transportation connections - including Helsinki at Elielinaukio and Tampere at Sorin aukio. You can flexibly combine remote work and office days, and working from other locations can also be an option.
JOIN OUR TEAM
Would you like to join our energetic team? Please submit your application as soon as possible but no later than 15.1.2024. We will start the interviews right away and fill the position as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
For further information, please contact Sami Mäkelä, email@example.com, +358 50 526 2934. You can reach Sami: 12.12. at 15-16, 19.12. at 0830-0930 and 9.1. at 15-16.
Follow us: @Instagram, @Facebook, @LinkedIn, @X
Azets is an international outsourcing and advisory group, also providing ERP and other business solutions. Our 7,600 smart talented people in the Nordics, UK, and Ireland help over 100,000 clients to focus on their business and achieve their goals. We exist to improve the lives of our colleagues, clients, and communities, in a sustainable way. And everything we do is underpinned by our investments in people and technology.